Saturday, December 30, 2017

Introducing the M Disk Gauntlet


M Disk Gauntlet:

A revised version of my let's play project. VGM 101, my original idea, didn't work out quite as well as I thought it would, due to technical issues that I didn't want to waste time with. Especially when I want to work on my Primer. But this, I feel, will be a little easier to manage.

The Gauntlet will consist of me challenging games that fit each of the 12 themes from Apricotsushi's Community Game Along for 2018, which was posted last night. The games I choose will either be games I have never played before, games I've only beaten through means of cheating, or games that I intend to beat on the highest difficulty. I will record the entire experience, and will upload two versions of the experience.

One with commentary, and one without commentary. Again, I want my projects to be as accessible to as many people as I can.

The games I choose will, to the best of my abilities, be a mix of older games with more modern games. Mainly because every game I challenge will be recorded off my PC. It is also possible that I might have to challenge one of the themes twice, due to being unable to challenge another due to technical limitations on my end.

I will update this post with my progress through the 2018 Community Game Along, which games I challenged, and whether or not I won or lost the challenge.

January: ???
February: ???
March: ???
April: ???
May: ???
June: ???
July: ???
August: ???
September: ???
October: ???
November: ???
December: ???

I am looking forward to sharing my (mostly) blind experiences with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment