Friday, December 29, 2017

2017 Completed Games Log

Back in December 2016 I gave myself a new years resolution. For each game that I beat, I would add $1 to the amount of money I would allow myself to spend on games. This enabled me to discipline, and restrain myself on how much money I spent on games (cause you know, gotta pay bills and whatnot). Also, this would force me to clear games from my backlog before getting new ones.

BUT FIRST! THE GAMES I BEAT THIS YEAR!

I beat a grand total of 56 games this year. I will list the games I have beaten in the order I beat them in, the system I beat it on, and a link to my favorite piece from said game...if I'm able to. If there's no link, it means I couldn't find any music to share.

#1: Severed (Vita)
#2: Azkend 2 (Vita)
#3: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (Vita)
#4: Dig Dug (Part of the Namco Museum Volume 3, downloaded off of PSN and installed to Vita. I count this as a game beaten cause I made it all the way to the kill screen.)
#5: Bloodborne (PS4)
#6: Ninja Senki DX (Vita)
#7: Gone Home Console Edition (PS4)
#8: Resident Evil 2 (Downloaded off of PSN and installed to Vita.)
#9: Final Fantasy IV (Part of Final Fantasy IV The Complete Collection, downloaded off of PSN and installed to Vita.)
#10: Final Fantasy IV: Interlude (See #9....wasn't sure which piece to include here.)
#11: Earthworm Jim 2 (SNES)
#12: Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4)
#13: Star Fox (SNES)
#14: Tetris Attack (SNES)
#15: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (See #9)
#16: 10 Second Ninja X (Vita. When I said I couldn't find a piece to highlight on Twitter, composer Tim Rurkowski was kind enough to link me to the official Bandcamp page with his material. THANKS TIM!)
#17: Ys I: Ancient Ys Vanished (Part of Ys I & II Chronicles, downloaded off of PSN and installed to Vita.)
#18: Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)
#19: Ys II: Ancient Ys Vanished The Final Chapter (See #17.)
#20: Street Fighter II (Part of Capcom Classics Reloaded, downloaded off of PSN and installed to Vita.)
#21: The King of Dragons (See #20)
#22: Super Ghouls n' Ghosts (See #20)
#23: Eco Fighters (See #20)
#24: Knights of the Round (See #20)
#25: Ghouls n' Ghosts (See #20)
#26: Quiz & Dragons (Part of Capcom Classics Remixed, downloaded off of PSN and installed to Vita.)
#27: ABZU (Vita)
#28: Magic Sword (See #26)
#29: Shiren the Wanderer (Vita)
#30: Mega Man Legends (Downloaded off of PSN and installed to Vita.)
#31: Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers (Part of the Disney Afternoon Collection, downloaded for PS4.)
#32: The Misadventures of Tron Bonne (Downloaded off of PSN and installed to Vita.)
#33: TaleSpin (See #31)
#34: DuckTales (See #31)
#35: Darkwing Duck (See #31)
#36: Mega Man Legends 2 (Downloaded off of PSN and installed to Vita.)
#37: Mega Twins (See #26)
#38: Final Fight (See #26)
#39: Three Wonders (See #26)
#40: Pokemon Snap (N64)
#41: Forgotten Worlds (See #26)
#42: Strider (See #26)
#43: Mega Man X4 (Downloaded off of PSN and installed to Vita.)
#44: Captain Commando (See #26)
#45: Mega Man X5 (Downloaded off of PSN and installed to Vita.)
#46: Tekken 7 (PS4)
#47: Final Fantasy (Part of Final Fantasy Origins, downloaded off of PSN and installed to Vita.)
#48: Level 22: Gary's Misadventures (Vita)
#49: Final Fantasy X (PS4)
#50: Undertale (Vita)
#51: Until Dawn (PS4)
#52: Sonic Mania (PS4)
#53: Mortal Kombat X (PS4)
#54: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)
#55: Yakuza 0 (PS4)
#56: Block Block (See #26)

Whew....lots of games.

...

Resolution #1: Break my record :D

No comments:

Post a Comment