Saturday, January 20, 2018

M Disk Gauntlet: Ultraman - Towards the Future


This series is dedicated to my challenges of games that meet the criteria for apricotsushi's community game along (featured on chic-pixel.com)

For January 2018, the theme was #FightingGameMonth, so of course I would pick one of the worst fighting games that I've always enjoyed, despite the negative attention it gets. The challenge I face with this game is beating it on expert mode, which I had never done.

Some of the text in this video did not convert properly, and I did not catch this until right before I started to upload. I decided to leave it as is, cause it would have meant having to convert the entire video (both versions of it) again, and I wanted to get this out as soon as I could.

Thumbnail by canva.com

FULL VERSION WITH COMMENTARY

CONDENSED VERSION WITHOUT COMMENTARY

No comments:

Post a Comment