Monday, July 30, 2018

M Disk Gauntlet: Terranigma

A lot of recording.

A lot of editing.

A lot of rendering.

I clearly had no idea what I was getting into when I went into #JRPGJuly. But somehow or another, I did it.

I challenged, and cleared Terranigma.

To do it, and make it all fit in four videos (one of them going into overtime), I had to take out a bunch of the grinding portions of the game, a bunch of the sidequests, and some of the main storyline stuff.

I tried not to take out anything too important.

But anyways, here's all four videos from the Terranigma challenge.

PART 1: WORLD REVOLUTION
(Covers all of chapter 1, and the first part of chapter 2.)

PART 2: TRIAL AND ERROR
(Covers the rest of chapter 2, and barely covers the beginning of chapter 3.)

PART 3: FIGHTIN' AROUND THE WORLD
(Covers as much of chapter 3 as I could fit in one video.)

PART 4: CARRY THAT WEIGHT
(Covers the rest of the game, leading up to the ending.)



No comments:

Post a Comment