Sunday, March 18, 2018

Ko-fi announcement


Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Hi. I am postponing my weekly shuffle update to announce my new Ko-fi page.

Over the past couple of weeks, I was thinking about how much fun it is to work on the M Disk Playlist since I rebooted it back in September. However, the time I have to actually work on the M Disk Playlist is somewhat limited. To give you an idea of how limited my time to work on projects is, here's what my personal schedule looks like.

Wake up in the morning (anywhere between 6 and 8 AM), then come home sometime between 8 and 9 PM. With weekends off, I'm only able to work on anything M Disk Playlist related on weekends, and evenings. And that's if I don't have anything else to do.

So I figured, get a tablet, or at least a very light/portable computer so that I can work on M Disk Playlist related stuff during my down-time at my job. But....should I even invest money in a new device if it won't make a difference in how my projects are received? That's where you come in!

If you're interested in increasing the amount of updates to any of my projects (blog updates, Gauntlet updates, Primer updates, etc...), then consider going to my Ko-fi page, and buying a coffee.

Each one costs three dollars. And if you buy at least one, you'll automatically receive EXCLUSIVE updates/information pertaining to any project I am currently working on. You will also be given special thanks credits in the next Primer or Gauntlet updates.

I love M Disk Playlist, and I want to do more with it. But I can't do more with it without your help. I don't know how much I will get, or how long it will take to meet my goals, but every single coffee purchase will make me eternally grateful for you.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment