Thursday, July 13, 2017

Announcements

I've been sitting on these announcements for awhile now, and I figure it's about time I post them.

M DISK VIDEO PROJECT

I'm currently saving up to get a new computer. And with a new computer comes new video editing software. I intend to use that new software to make an extension of the M Disk Playlist. A video series where I not only highlight pieces from a specific composer/theme/series (more than likely composers), but I want to use the art of video to show how each of these pieces are used in the context of the video games they are used in. I want to do this because it's one thing to describe how amazing pieces are. But to actually show the piece used in context will allow viewers to better understand the significance, importance, or even the awesome appeal behind said pieces.

PRIMER PROJECT

Video game soundtracks are great. But if you asked me which one was my favorite, I would struggle for days to answer that question. There are too many good ones out there. So I'm planning a primer to narrow down which video game soundtracks I would personally recommend to anyone, from a subjective standpoint, rather than an objective one.

Those are the two big projects I have planned right now, as it relates to M Disk.

The modern chiptune episode is still in the works. Look forward to that within the next couple of weeks.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment