Sunday, September 25, 2016

18 Castlevania feat. Mark of Tapes From the Crypt


It has been 30 years since the Castlevania series haunted, and captivated its audience across many different platforms. Whether you prefer the strictly action style games (like my guest Mark of the Tapes From the Crypt blog), or the more open-world Igavania games (like myself), the Castlevania series has something for everyone. Mark and I endured multiple technical difficulties to share our fondness for this series, the music that helped bring the series to life in a way that can't be replicated in other video games, and we share some thrifting experiences related to the Castlevania series.

But to touch on the technical difficulties. I take full responsibility for the recording of this episode being very faulty. Communications dropped, lagged, we had to restart our conversation at one point. The restart happened right as I was talking about the Nintendo 64 titles. The connection did shape up afterwards, but not by that much. I still had to cut out a third of the entire episode because it was just too messed up to preserve. So I apologize for the quality of this episode, and big thanks to Mark for his patience throughout all this. I have made a special section of show notes for content that had to be cut from the episode.






Also available on Stitcher

Bonus Information:

Information Cut from the Episode:

Shuffle Tracks:
From Nitro:

From Mark:

No comments:

Post a Comment