Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The next episode is totally going to be a groovy one.



I announced it at the end of the previous episode, but here it is anyway. The next episode of the M Disk Playlist will cover music games. My guest for this episode will be Usamimi of the Anime Nostalgia Podcast, who previously appeared on the Yasunori Mitsuda episode. Music in video games can be a fun topic to discuss, but what about games where the levels and/or bosses are actual music tracks? We will mainly be looking at rhythm games and how they evolved from using original songs to licensed music. We will also be looking at the use of licensed music in other video games, and how the licensed music enhances the games they represent.

If you have any questions, or comments you'd like to share, you can let me know by one of three ways:
  • Leave a comment on this entry
  • Tweet me @mdiskplaylist.
  • E-mail me at mdiskplaylist@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment