Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Brief update

Hello everyone! Hope you're enjoying the weekly shuffles!

But what about the other two projects? The primer project, and the Let's Play one?

The Primer

I have the first edition of my primer scripted, and ready to record. While I wait for the chance to record, I have been collecting footage I will be using for the video.

Let's Play VGM 101

This will be the name of my LP. It will be a walkthrough of the game, it will be an analysis of the soundtrack, and it will be a let's play all rolled into one. I am almost finished editing the first part of the first game I am currently playing for VGM 101.

Release?

I am still aiming for both the primer, and VGM 101 to premier next month. If that doesn't happen, then that just means that there is more work to be done. I will make another update post once I have more information to share about the premier of either.

Later this week, I do plan on making posts providing more specific info about both the primer, and VGM 101. 


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment