Sunday, May 24, 2015

The first super shuffle episode!

Next week (5/31 to be specific) I will record the first "Super Shuffle" episode of the M Disk Playlist. In a Super Shuffle episode, I will take a specific genre, mood, or type of theme present in video games, and I will highlight ten favorites from said genre, mood or theme. Like the other shuffle segments, these ten tracks won't be presented in a specific order. The first Super Shuffle topic will be;

BATTLE THEMES

I love battle themes. They represent fulfillment of specific tasks that you can’t really get from victory themes, ending themes, or credit themes. They can represent just simple bosses you beat to advance to the next level, the final boss you beat to complete a game, or that one super-secret boss that took you dozens and dozens of tries to finally defeat because it’s an unfair son-of-a-bitch. 

But I don't want to just list some of my favorite battle themes, I'd like to know what some of your favorites are as well! Tell me what your favorite battle themes are, and I might highlight those tracks in addition to my ten favorites on the M Disk Playlist. In order to let me know what your favorite battle themes are...

·  Leave a comment on this entry
·  Tweet me @mdiskplaylist.

·  E-mail me at mdiskplaylist@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment